Guess what this is........

BadAim

You all loose! It's a c1978 Church Organ. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the other side before we took it apart. Were going to use the cabinet to house the sound board an ancillary gear (at least that's the plan). I have to say though that BG's doorbell was probably the closest answer.

A sound mixer like at a recording studio or a rock concert, and all the extra stuff that goes with it (there's a whole server rack full of stuff, half of which I don't know what it does). We rock out at our Church, so we have a real nice sound system, plus we record the services for a TV show that is seen in over 35 towns in our area, plus the internet. We're going to be moving the sound board down to the floor (it's currently up in the old choir loft with all of the video gear and crew) and we thought the organ's cabinet would make a nice housing for it. (other wise it [the organ] was going to just get tossed in the renovations we're doing)

P.S. I just niticed I hed a tipo there.....it was suppersed to say "sound board AND ancillary gear"