Funniest BF2 movie you will every see

guitarman68

As a long-time BF 1942 fan, and as a primarily first person guy, I have resisted getting BF2, even after I got a system which would run it very well. I have gloried in learning the arcane arts of prop driven military aircraft and reveled in the cold, yet seductive challenge of WWII aerial combat. I have slipped the Surly Bonds of Earth...Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God. (Or occasionally filled Psycho full of holes, which is, quite frankly, just as good.)

Now you show me video of earth-bound tanks and bombs and helicopters and explosions and missiles and first person carnage and I find it...disturbingly tempting. The roar of the tank muzzle, the prattle of automatic weapons fire, the rag doll dance of the enemy as your grenades explode like thunder... No! NO! I must resist!

Get Thee Behind me, Satan! I will not be once again seduced into first-person debauchery!!

On a completely unrelated note, I am cancelling Coops today, as I need to go to Best Buy and get...uhm, some Tax software, and uh, do my taxes...Yeah, I am going to frag those taxes, baby!