SEOW Msn.17 Pics....Allied Perspective.

DD_Bucky

Ok guys,since we're gonna re-do 17,I'd thought I'd post these ones.

Delta-7 jumps out....he forgot something in his barracks.

17b.jpg

17c.jpg

17a.jpg

I caught a 109 in my sights.He must of stalled at the top of his climb 'cause he was just hangin' there.

17d.jpg

17f.jpg

Can you see my Spit through the window?

17h.jpg

LOL...that was me getting strafed.

through the heavy smoke and oil on my windshield I managed to belly land safely on our (or very close to) our forward strip.

Sat there for a bit and saw bullets go by - none hit me though.

Pressed escape and through one of those odd things in SEOW, gets a "jp lands safely" message.

LOL...that was me getting strafed.

through the heavy smoke and oil on my windshield I managed to belly land safely on our (or very close to) our forward strip.

Sat there for a bit and saw bullets go by - none hit me though.

Pressed escape and through one of those odd things in SEOW, gets a "jp lands safely" message.

If you have the 4.09b patch installed with a switcher, you see the new default skins on all of the planes,even though a person that doesn't sees the old ones. I think that might be what your seeing, Padre.

P.S. and for my part, I never even thought about the pilot, I don't know what I had. I'll be sure to check that next time.

I never thought of the pilot either, as I use one wiht my HellHound flight jacket. I think alot of others are using assorted pilots to. Does this really affect the FR much? I just wondered, as it's pretty easy to use the default.........but not as cool.

Hell, Painless was using Michal Caine as a pilot this time I believe, which is appropriate since he is the man's evil twin.

And how hell did an AA gun wind up on your runway? I noticed htat in the track, but then I remembered that I had paid one of your gunners to move it onto the runway. It appears that I was foiled again.

And BG sure spends alot of time on the beach checking out the property. I can only hope that my short time in the gunners seat contributed to his plight.

And Im glad to see that JP isnt the only one to depart his machine unexpectedly. Good shots. They give a great perspective. I intended on posting some, but have been sick the last three days and only got on here to see what was going on. Fear not though, I will be back sunday to give you allied vermin a target to chase.

:boxer:

And how hell did an AA gun wind up on your runway? I noticed htat in the track, but then I remembered that I had paid one of your gunners to move it onto the runway. It appears that I was foiled again.

We think its a glitch with the Italy map's DB for SEOW.

Each airfield has set locations around it in which AAA should locate themselves when dropped off by air transport.

Just saw Shades response on the issue and he has confirmed that AA on the strip is a bug.