D DAY EVENT ALLIES PILOT DUTIES

guitarman68

Now that the sides have been sorted out, do any of the allied pilots have any preference on what they want to fly or any formations we can set up e.g fighter command, bomber command so we have some ideal when it comes to the BIG night (great work glenn).I know the p47 is not everyone's favourite but its just right for these missions and wouldn't mind flying it.Anyone else have any thought on this night of nights. :D

I have many ideas for tactics, but I will not discuss them here since ze enemy iz watching! I'll draft it in an email format and send it. Guaranteed victory I tell you! but to answer your question, I prefer the P-51 more than anything, so I'll probably be flying that.

red tactics- fly straight at 240 kmph at 1000 ft with smoke and nav lights on- DO NOT TURN when you see pretty lights on your wing and aircraft - it is a friendly greating from the boys in blue to warm you up over that cold cold channel

:cwm21:

red tactics- fly straight at 240 kmph at 1000 ft with smoke and nav lights on- DO NOT TURN when you see pretty lights on your wing and aircraft - it is a friendly greating from the boys in blue to warm you up over that cold cold channel

BLAST! Our plan has been revealed! Oh well, back to the drawing board.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! IT'S A TRICK!!!

I think...