A good landing...finally

DD_Bucky

Hmmm?

Who gives a rip about them crap fires bouncing on landings? The only thing they are good for is Luftwaffe target practice. Just leave the gear up and belly land with a plane full of NAZI lead. That is all.

Logos :soapbox::Whdatk::plz_die::death: Evil Red Forces. Thought you might have missed me. ;)

Of course I don't have a track,Rattler.After a gazillion tries,you get tired of recording failures.Funny though,I was thinking of recording this one...DOH!!

@ Painless...a training session would ge great but since I'm -7GMT

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Bucky M8, I can't fly normal coops this week because of work on Tuesday and visiting a M8 in Windsor on Thursday :(

How about Saturday ? Let me know. :)

Cheers GK , very "British" of you sir ;) LOL

~S~ Painless

Make sure Painless gives you some instruction regarding inflating and paddling a life raft. He has considerable experience at this after the last misn, thanks to our cyborg AI drone in a 109 we recently aquired from a crashed UFO.

BTW, it took me forever to learn how to take off in a Seafire without nosing over. I wonder what makes it so prone to do so while the Spits dont.

The only plane I have trouble landing is the 109. That spindly outward folding landing gear on the Spit and 109 are a real pain, as they were in reality. The idea was to lighten the designs by not having a heavy wing spar to support inward folding gear.

I might be able to give you a hand too tomorrow, Bucky, if you want. I just went practicing on the Seafire today, and landed 4 out of 5 (first one hit the stern - rusty....)

What trouble are you having exactly?

edit - if you're already getting help with Mick, then disregard if you wish...

Cheers