lost v-sync ???

delta7

@ Painless....I lied about playing the game @ 1024x768....I've changed it to play at 1680x1050 (using the samsung 226bw 22" widescreen monitor and an nVidia 78GT vCard)

The settings below run fine on my PC and dont "stretch" the image to fit the widescreen....that is to say, IT DOES fit the ENTIRE screen and DOES NOT look stretched/warped with NO black bars on the side.

[window]

width=1680

height=1050

ColourBits=32

DepthBits=24

StencilBits=8

ChangeScreenRes=1

FullScreen=1

DrawIfNotFocused=0

EnableResize=0

EnableClose=1

SaveAspect=0

Use3Renders=0

You to M8? What the Hell, I just don't get it, I've been dealing with this same trouble for weeks! Just out of curiosity check and see if it only happens when you are moving the view accross the canopy bars. I get no tearing whatsoever in externalview or when looking through part of the canopy with no bars (I.E. try the FW, I get no tearing

You to M8? What the Hell, I just don't get it, I've been dealing with this same trouble for weeks! Just out of curiosity check and see if it only happens when you are moving the view accross the canopy bars. I get no tearing whatsoever in externalview or when looking through part of the canopy with no bars (I.E. try the FW, I get no tearing

I flipped out and reformatted yesterday, I've been having so many problems, it just seemed the only way. We'll see how that works. I'll keep you posted, but it may be a few days before I can get every thing together.