Happy New Year's Dogz

JensenPark

Happy New Years all.

Hope you and your family have a great 2008.

2007 was not to bad a year:

- the get together in Duxford (well done to those who went and to the UK mates who did a great job of hosting the colonials!)

- West Coast Dogz and Hellhounds had several get togethers in Vancouver and Victoria

- Several squaddies took prominent roles as mods, etc on the big sites (ubizoo, mission4today, etc)

- we surpassed 30,000 hits on our recruiting thread, and more importantly:

- we welcomed many new friends to the squad

- Psycho got

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Fine Fellows.

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU DOGZ !!!!

Its been a great year for sure, Duxford was the best weekend of the year for me !

I just wish it was possible for us ALL to get together in person for a weekend of beer and aeroplanes on a grand scale one of these fine days !!

JP M8, just how many rooms does your hotel have ?? (hint hint) LOL ;)

Health and happiness to you guys and anyone you love !! :)

~S~ MichaelCainseviltwin.

Wow. Kelly, I have to say your post was very appropriate and touched my heart. Not in a feminine way, but in a ...well, it was very appropriate.

It has been a blast hangin' out with this gathering of misfits from various places on the globe. I am truly blessed to have gotten to know you all. Thanks to Jim aka BG for all the hours of hosting, sending e-mails, and allowing us to enjoy this awesome game with the best bloody IL2 squadron in the whole IL2 community.

I hope this year brings health, joy, and prosperity to you all and your loved ones and families too. With all these warm and fuzzies now exchanged I hope I get to blast every one of your azzes into flaming bits through out this next year.

God bless you all.

DD_Logos aka Kevin Paul Gibson