US versus CDN pricing

Fireman

Well, Im home from my trip to Disney World Florida....weather was great.....

I stopped by a Wal-Mart and a Best Buy while I was down there and noticed that the price of the Saitek X52 was 119.00 US...........it is 220.00 CDN here at our Future shop.....Even with our CDN buck at par or better we are getting screwed by price differences!!!?!? 100.00 dollar difference............

SSSSOOOOO......I went to my local Future Shop here and just bitched to the floor staff and then the Floor manager and then finally to the Store manager.

It's working out just fine if you're in the market for a high end gaming computer.

The new Blackbird 002 (by Voodoo) from HP is actually cheaper in Canada.

Granted it's only about 50 bucks on a rig that runs around $6000.oo, but it's still nice to see that someone is doing it right!

i just bought an x52 for £69.95 if your interested cannon ? I can give you the website.

I know I should. Guitarman keeps on about his. Yes I know it gives you a huge tactical advantage.

But there is someting just "wrong" with flying a spit with a F16 HOTAS clone.

I just love my MSFFB with a Saitek 3 lever pro Quadrant.

There is something Right with 9 inches of travel on a throttle lever and the way the levers all fit in the plam of your hand is magic.

Yes I know I'm a bit strange........... :drunken_smilie::bg: