Guitarmans Model

guitarman68

~S~ G-man.

WOW! Now that's some serious detailing mate. Will this be the Avenger that George W. Bush 1 bailed out of in WWII? Just kidding of course. Very nice looking kit. I just purchased five kits off E-bay tonight! Yikes ! I got a Monogram B-25J in 1/48.

~S~ G-man.

WOW! Now that's some serious detailing mate. Will this be the Avenger that George W. Bush 1 bailed out of in WWII? Just kidding of course. Very nice looking kit. I just purchased five kits off E-bay tonight! Yikes ! I got a Monogram B-25J in 1/48.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Nick, very nice M8, not enough spilt paint and glue on the table though !! LOL ;)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Tempest, comming soon from a "carrot cruncher" near you ! LOL

Looks like we have yet another multi talented Dog in the kennel sir !

~S~ Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Nick, very nice M8, not enough spilt paint and glue on the table though !! LOL ;)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Tempest, comming soon from a "carrot cruncher" near you ! LOL

Looks like we have yet another multi talented Dog in the kennel sir !

~S~ Painless

coming on very nicely. I like the look of the instructions they look very detailed. what paint did you use for the engine. I used oily steel but it is more steel than oily so I like the look of yours mate. I might make a mix of my oily steel and more black to get the same effect

coming on very nicely. I like the look of the instructions they look very detailed. what paint did you use for the engine. I used oily steel but it is more steel than oily so I like the look of yours mate. I might make a mix of my oily steel and more black to get the same effect

A base coat of gloss black followed by dry brushing with steel, I would suspect.

A base coat of gloss black followed by dry brushing with steel, I would suspect.