POLL - What's a Seafire worth in terms of a F2A-2 Buffalo?

DoubleTap

I dont think that the f2a2s could adequetly replace the seafire- the difference in performance is too great -

IF I had to pick a number then Id rather have 1 spit to 3 f2a2s and face the higher odds as IMHO with the spit you can dictate a fight whereas with the f2a2 you would be struggling

I was just about to post "is this factoring in that we are the Dangers Dogz and Hell Hounds!" or are we on another playing field....

...african swallow or european swallow!

..Then again, uh....African swallows are non-migratory.....

I think it would also depend on whether it's actuallly a solitary plane against several. I think a single SF against 3 Buffs is gonna have a big problem, but TWO SFs against 6 buffs might be a different matter.

Of course, the pilot is the most important factor.

Doh! I was comparing the SF to the hurri, not the hurri to the Buff. Damn. Well, I kinda think the maybe 1.3 buffs per mk1 hurri, but 1.5 buffs per mk2 hurri.

I know.....here's a good question: What if God and Superman got into a fight? Not George Burns god in "Oh God", but the "Bruce Almighty" god. Yeah....that's about right.

I'm getting confused now.