Hello again, all

dd.rattler

Hello all! It's been some time. Colin gave me direction to check things out again over here, as it seems you're active in DCS now.  I have that title in Steam, but haven't used it in some time.  I've been flying high tier jets in War Thunder lately, while keeping my tanking skills up to date.

I have been back in the Canadian Army Reserves since late 2017, still teaching a bit (substitute, not a home-room.)  Most of my time in the last 5 years has been working towards becoming my unit's Cavalry squadron commander down here in southern Alberta (living in Lethbridge AB since 2011.)  I'm presently on my major's course, after having to re-take basic training as I was out of the army for too many years just to come back in with my old rank/experience.

Hope to chat with you all soon!

• Like 2

• 1. DDz Quorum

Howdy pard!

Been a minute...!

Be good to see you in the virtual skies again old bean; if you have any queries, want some tips, hints and recommendations (or reading suggestions on the most appropriate forms of voodoo black magic to learn) to get to grips with DCS then we're here to assist, just ask.

Keep us posted!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hey Rattler,

Glad you took my advice and could remember where to find us.

@wingflyr and @Zukker are still very active in your time zone. They tend to use Discord rather than Teamspeak, perhaps one of them will send you an invite.

Our schedule is Monday - DCS, Tuesday GBS, Thursday - DCS, Sunday GBS.

Cheers

Friar

Hey Rattler,

Yes, as Colin says your welcome anytime to fly with us. The more the merrier. We fly DCS pretty much every night Vancouver British Columbia time  around 7:00 7:30ish.

We would switch to IL2 BOS if Professor or Artie comes in. Also the odd time we will join AP Hill and Capt. Jack on their Discord server flying DCS. Let me know and I will give you the Discord invite.   Wingflyr.