ukded3 runways question

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi guys,

after the bit of confusion we had the other night ref take off and landing on runways/taxiways, I posted a question on the battle-fields.com forum, here are the replies

http://www.battle-fields.com/commscentr ... hp?t=15251

it seems that there are no rules, just watch out for others, although this does not stop you being rear-ended as Jim can testify to! (which happened right in front of me as I was waiting to move off)

thanks for trying to get it cleared up mate

the majority of servers use take off on taxiway and land on runway and that was the policy there.

there seemed to only be one guy miffed at this and BG tried to clarify it and wasnt given the right info - there are now 2 threads on this on ukded and the majority of people agree with what I put at the start of this post-

It can get a bit crazy at times,it`s just something you get used to.As for Jim getting rear ended in front of you,that was me.It`s hard to stop an 88 with 4000kg of bombs at 170kmh,when a 109 rolls onto the taxiway lol,I nearly cleared you Blairgowrie when I yanked the stick as hard as I could, but just clipped you,and ended up smashing into the trees,I think I took Mr Frior out with the blast.It`s difficult when players spawn at opp ends of the taxiway,and usually no ones to blame.