PE2 announced :)

B16Enk

And it will be available as a Download

News announcement

£10 bargain!

Does anybody know what the consequence of not getting the download will be for online play? Can we wait until all three add-ons are released, hopefully as a cheaper bundle? Any thoughts?

Refer to this topic :silent: http://forums.dangerdogz.com/viewtopic.php?t=210

• 1. DDz Quorum

It is copy protected, as it is a download it can be purchased anywhere in the world.

So I guess we each need to get a copy, and/or keep a separate non-PE2 install until all squad members have it.

I copied my installation before installing the patch, and have created a short cut to it on my DT.

I wont be able to get it until monday due to work but then Ill do a copy of my origonal so I can run 2 versions- I take it you just copy the il2fb folder somewhere- that will be old version and then patch up origonal for PE version.

• 1. DDz Quorum
I wont be able to get it until monday due to work but then Ill do a copy of my origonal so I can run 2 versions- I take it you just copy the il2fb folder somewhere- that will be old version and then patch up origonal for PE version.

Exactly :)