Char Bar Missing For Me ?

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Yeah, someone made it go POOF! Not sure who, but obviously someone with too many access rights on the forums, and too little knowledge and skill to do anything sensible around here.

Now that does narrow it down a lot, to like ... yeah, still a lot of us!  :) :)

I've asked Jabo to have a look, and should he not be able to fix it, we will ask Rog to deal with, and looks like a good option would be to use a backup, and restore the situation as it was before it went poof, use the last complete backup which I think we made in 2014 or so ... yeah, no problem!

:) :)

(I aint kiddin' here = I am just trying to have some fun! And I am BTW ... lol )

• 2. Administrators

Yeah, it's definitely gone - that's what something that's gone looks like.

More seriously, it's not the only thing as the donations option has gone too which would seem to indicate that we've lost access to some of the widgets we used to use on the forum. I'm trying to find where they've gone but I suggest that a message to Rog would be a good idea as I'm not at all sure I'm going to be able to fix this with my limited knowledge.

FT - what is this backing up of which you speak?

• 2. Administrators

OK, Donations are back - now for the shout box

***EDIT*** Looks like the chatbox might now be a paid option - certainly when I try to switch it on the forum stops working so I've sent a message to Rog asking him to take a look.

• Thanks 2