live from Duxford

B16Enk

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well, I'm home and boy did we have a great time. I will start a new Duxford debrief thread tomorrow so that we can put links to some of the fantastic pictures and videos we have.

We saw some brilliant planes both at Duxford and The RAF Museum at Hendon.

We also meet up with Fotoflyer, a couple of the guys from the zoo stopped by to speak to us and BG even managed to recruit a guy whilst drinking in the pub! what a star LOL.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sorry I was so tardy with the photo.

Generally I was too pissed when in front of the PC at home, or it was press ganged into running IL2 ;)

However I managed to upload the image from my phone whilst watching the 'the Few' video presentation at Hendon (a very well done and moving video it is too).

Not long been back from dropping BG off at the airport, after having sat up until 4 am with DT, Painless and my wife putting the world to rights :)

A fabulous weekend, in which friendships were re-affirmed, and a shame it is now over.

I'll watch and wait for Friar-One to start the de-brief thread, and sort through my photos and videos :).