Dubbo

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Seen the new promo movie?? Slow download but well worth it.

When you work the action on the machine guns, watch the next round on the belt move into the breech. Brilliant!! And look at the shadows from the clouds on the ground. This is going to be sooooooo good.

http://www.gennadich.com/lang/en/id/69/

Promo movie # 7.

Thats one nice looking sim, I like the pistol in the Cockpit so you can blow your brains out when you catch on fire.

I hope the 6DOF doesn't make it to hard to site down your guns. I'm just learning how to sit still in IL2.

• 2 weeks later...

News Item from NaturalPoint:

WWI: Knights of the Sky is the working title for this exciting debut from the Gennadich Team. With full 6DOF TrackIR support, and incredibly detailed aircraft, excellent graphics and damage models, and a classic story about the time when combat aviation was born – this is a title to watch closely.

The game will contain both single and multiplayer (LAN/Internet) modes as well as historically realistic campaigns for both sides and user-friendly training missions. The project is currently scheduled to be released by Fall 2007 (Russian publisher is 1C), with debuts in other territories around the world as more publishers are secured.

A few new terrain and object screenies. (Nice river).

I was wondering though if the Castor oil output of some of these rotary engined jobs will be modelled. That way you'd have to assign a key to wipe your goggles down periodically ('W' I guess) and as your pilot becomes less steady as nausea builds you'd need a vomit key ('V') But using 'V' too much will cause your pilot to become weak. Or does ingestion of Castor oil cause the trots? Then we'd have to have an 'S' key assigned.............  :)

15_394694e6bc199ea1a8600aa6ba749c0d

15_946ebb16f21cc3d53e800e34738fd74f

15_11229beefa8adfa69691f76470bcdf20

• 1. DDz Quorum

A few new terrain and object screenies. (Nice river).

I was wondering though if the Castor oil output of some of these rotary engined jobs will be modelled. That way you'd have to assign a key to wipe your goggles down periodically ('W' I guess) and as your pilot becomes less steady as nausea builds you'd need a vomit key ('V') But using 'V' too much will cause your pilot to become weak. Or does ingestion of Castor oil cause the trots? Then we'd have to have an 'S' key assigned.............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...