how did the match with the FI go ?

delta7

Damn! I'm totally bummed that I had to schlepp furniture and boxes instead of fly friday. I hope to get a chance to stop by one night. I fly on Zekes a lot so your settings should be no trouble for me.

Damn! I'm totally bummed that I had to schlepp furniture and boxes instead of fly friday. I hope to get a chance to stop by one night. I fly on Zekes a lot so your settings should be no trouble for me.

That assumes that you're successful on Zekes, BA!!

That assumes that you're successful on Zekes, BA!!

IT was great. I had a blast....well, everything but navigating. Anyway, I got into an epic fight with Jax in a 39 who was flying the wings off that thing.....i didnt know A P39 could outclimb a 109, if flown right at least. I was yelling for some assistance but my guys were asking me where the hell I was, but I couldnt look away long enough to figure that out 'cause if I had, Jax woulda been on my arse and killed me. Anyway, we climbed to over 4000M and I finally got him with my last 30mm rd in my mk108. Man, I stained my fruit of the looms over that.

Then I ran into Bevis and Butthead in spits.....heh heh heh. Those guys drove me nuts in my FW. But I survived by running away....lots.

anyhoot..those guys are a real hoot. I think they should show up more when we're flying. That was a blast.