Question for you UK Dogz

JensenPark

• 1. DDz Quorum

nearest french port to the beaches is Cherbourg. normandy beaches approx 20 miles from habour

Sailings from Portsmouth (Painless country if i am not mistaken), duration approx 4 hours.

Shortest/quickest way across is via boulogne or calais, but they are quite a bit north and would mean a long drive drive down the cost.

• 1. DDz Quorum

HAVE YOU SORTED DATES AND A ROOM AT THE HOTEL YET sorry to shout :-*

sorry to go on but the hotel is full for saturday and sunday so its going to mean sharing, but we have not fixed anything up for you for the sunday night yet.

Hey Colin:

Was hoping to share with someone (even to pass out on a floor) as it is a bit expensive to come from the far side of the country over...so to split room cost would help.

Is there an 'opening' for a share?

I am beginning to wonder if you are on the same planet as the rest of us JP. :) Painless has a twin room which he can share with you Friday and Saturday night. Colin is asking you what you want to do about Sunday night, if anything.

ok, I am brainless these days...too busy dealing with all the kids in the hotel (spring break here).

Victoria has one of the filthiest harbours in North America (untreated sewage is pumped right into it) and I had kids jumping off of our docks, swimming in the muck, then running into the hotel hot tub to warm up and clean off - all to the delight of their parents.

Yum...can you say Tetnus shot?

Anyway, Painless - thanks I'll share with you those two days, then move to the bird man's on Sunday!

Rog: just lay out some papers on the floor and I'll be fine!

Oh, and that Brittour link has an amazing tour of Normandy...don't have $5000 for the top one, but the second one looks quite reasonable.