IL2 Community Tank Crew Event Aimed At Non Tank Crew Owners - Free Games On Offer

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute,

As part of the "Sturmovikfest" event that is currently going on over on the IL2 forums, one of the guys I have been talking to, LachenKrieg has announced a Multi-Crew tank event aimed at attracting Non Tank Crew owners to have a go at the sim with a chance to win some free copies.

The details of the event are here;

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/71314-sturmovikfest-2021-tankmulticrew-contest-may-2/?tab=comments#comment-1084611

It takes place this Sunday (a planned P38 night :( ) but from 17:00-18:30 GMT, so 18:00 to 19:30 current UK time.

I understand that the date and timing are not ideal but I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in taking part in the event? (I have posted to LachenKrieg that the P38 event will take first call with our guys but wondered if we could "squeeze" it in before?)

For those of us that own Tank Crew, we would take the role of Driver / Commander with the NON Tank Crew owner being the gunner.

It is also permitted for a crew to made up of both Tank Crew Owners 

Are there any NON Tank Crew owning dogs that would like to have a look? (with a chance of winning a free copy) and make up a crew with me?

It would be nice to have someone I know in my tank with me!