And They Have Found Another One

FoolTrottel

(Mind you, the 'bang' is not really big, nor impressive)

Not big enough?  You want the moon on a stick FT!  This one must have blown your socks off!

Do the authorities have any idea of how many may still lie in all that lovely soft flood-plain.  Your town and the railway bridge must have been on one of the main transport links from Germany into France.  I would imagine we tried to bomb the shit outta' that bridge in the spring of '44? 

• 1. DDz Quorum

(Mind you, the 'bang' is not really big, nor impressive)

Not big enough?  You want the moon on a stick FT!  This one must have blown your socks off!

(...)

Do the authorities have any idea of how many may still lie in all that lovely soft flood-plain.  Your town and the railway bridge must have been on one of the main transport links from Germany into France.  I would imagine we tried to bomb the shit outta' that bridge in the spring of '44? 

It's not really main transport to France, only like to the West of the Netherlands.

From october '44 it got more and more attention from the air.

There've been several surveys into how many are still there... Concluding that it could not really be determined.... 

Here's a pic of some craters:

post-947-0-33514800-1434820941_thumb.jpg

They are currently doing groundworks in the area, hence they found bomb #21, so that's like twenty more had been found, earlier on in these works, I think they started this project last year ...