Announcing the 3rd DD mission is out

delta7

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup! that says it all...

PATHETIC, SAD..... but avoiding grief... that is until I'm single, then it's a dedicated room with 15 foot projection screen with custom built cockpit with all the latest controls.

to quote an old song by RUSH "...I will choose a path that's real....I'll always choose free will..."

yup! that says it all...

PATHETIC, SAD..... but avoiding grief... that is until I'm single, then it's a dedicated room with 15 foot projection screen with custom built cockpit with all the latest controls.

to quote an old song by RUSH "...I will choose a path that's real....I'll always choose free will..."

You know what, you need to freakin' give me a call, buddy, unless I am considered as a bad influence by certain parties and persona non grata...

Dawn.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum

Tell you what, when you said the track locked your machine up I nearly crapped myself, though the original track was corrupt and I'd have to spend another 40 hours re-doing it! LOL.

That is one intense mission Dave, avoiding the ground, the AA, those bloody snipers circling above, all while trying to achieve a level of accuracy within a time scale.

• 1. DDz Quorum

hehehe, welcome to insanityville :)

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!

had all 4 ships dead.... 2 AAA DEAD 2 full convoys DEAD in 11 minutes...

HIT THE FREAKING GROUND GOING FOR THE THIRD!!!!

:angryfire::angryfire::cussing: :shaking:

:BangHead::cussing::BangHead:

GOD DAMN IT!!!! LOL OOOooop! AAAck! Pffffzzzt

YOuz are too good - I removed a LOT of AA as I thought it was impossible- the AA is about 1/3 of what I had in at first. I like the bombers circling :twisted: I try to put in something different- at a distance they look like a swarm of fighters waiting for you :wink:

Next time Ill try to make it a bit harder :twisted: :twisted: :diabloanifire: :evil3:

I have uploaded my mission track for mission 3, you can find it in the mission tracks folder on our site.

I used the Tempest with rockets.

My time as best I can tell is 18 minutes 5 seconds...

:twisted:

someone let me know if you have a problem replaying the track.

S!

I have sent an e-mail to all with this mission - If Iv missed anyone then let me know and Ill send you a copy or you can download it in the missions section of the web site

Good Luck all

Will Psycho get his hat-trick :huh:

I hope that the 24 transport vehicles were all that was required. If not, let me know. I accomplished the task in 13:15, in a P-47 with rockets, 1 pair per pass (with ranging .50's, of course!) How can I get the .ntrk small enough to post? Mine is over 2.1 MB. I promise that I will post it!

I have sent an e-mail to all with this mission - If Iv missed anyone then let me know and Ill send you a copy or you can download it in the missions section of the web site

Good Luck all

Will Psycho get his hat-trick :huh:

I hope that the 24 transport vehicles were all that was required. If not, let me know. I accomplished the task in 13:15, in a P-47 with rockets, 1 pair per pass (with ranging .50's, of course!) How can I get the .ntrk small enough to post? Mine is over 2.1 MB. I promise that I will post it!

great run m8! unfortunately you have to get all 4 fishing boats too...

your time is great for 24 trucks though! It's gonna be a Squeeker!! :shock: