Where Is Sweper ?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Has our Swedish traveler returned ?  He should have been back by now.

Did he meet a beautiful Spanish maiden and her father disapproved, had our Swep thrown into an old inquisition dungeon.

His he know conversing with rats instead of FT.

Try and get word to us buddy.

post-291-0-49163300-1400326235_thumb.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum

Thanks Friar, I feel better now.  Away for the weekend so didn't know he'd returned.

I missed him, will hock up next Tuesday.

Pooka dear. I'm home, safe and sound, as mentioned by our own Friar above. No mishaps except a dead automobile which delayed arrival at home for about an hour. I made updates almost daily on a site called Facebook, where I also uploaded photos from places I found intresting. Weather was warm and sunny at daytime, a bit chilly when the sun dissapeared. Next day, or same morning actually, I had my first day at my new job, a bit nackered but happy to have something to do, earn some money again.

Hello Swep!  Hope you had a great holiday.  I hate Facebook with a passion and have nothing to do with it so how about posting some pics of Spanish sunshine and pale, knobbly Swedish knees here? :thumbsu:

Hellöw Arthur, will sure do. Do I have knobbly knees? Does Dolly P sleep on her back?

• Like 1