Units Of Measurement

Kira

In a recent discussion on TS, one of my esteemed fellow sheep mishandlers called the Huffington Post the "Huff and Puff Post". Considering the fact that they have now, unless I am completely mistaken, simply made up their own unit of measurement, I must agree with the gentleman... in this particular case, anyway.

So what, exactly, in, say Newtons, is, quote "the force of 20 atomic bombs"...? Seriously, folks. Really??? Sigh. Anyway, the subject matter under discussion was the amazing detonation of a (former) celestial body of some form that exploded over a Russian town today. (As I am unsure of the correct term, I shall refrain from using any, as that will undoubtedly be the wrong term.) Amazing, in largest part, because, as far as I've heard no one was killed, despite many, many injuries.

http://www.huffingto...nk1&pLid=271384

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing stuff watched loads of stuff on it yesterday

I would have found it even more amazing if you could have used the word "stuff" a few more times in the same sentence. Like, "Amazing stuff, watched loads of stuff on it yesterday, and stuff!" :shaunhb: