Looks like I will have to buy it. Other news, virtual desktop working and my PointCTRL finger pointing clicky thing isnt f##ked up, virtual kneeboard works, so it is looking promising.
ATX AM4 motherboard. MSI X570S Carbon Max WiFi. 3x m2 slots, 8 sata ports, 6xusb3 ports + 1 small 3.2usb, WiFi antenna, digital debug readout on motherboard, boxed with manual + Ryzen 9 5900x cpu
£150 or £20 without the cpu.
Tamiya Panther Ausf. A 1/35 kit. My first tank for a long while and it took some time to work out how to do the zimmerit. I ended up using Holts knifing putty spread over dry wall jointing tape and I think it worked out not too bad.
I would still like to see a list of who would fly when, and more people contributing to this thread (the Bears,Petrol,Wingflyer, Mossie, Perf, everyone really). I would also like 1 night for GBS
For me I would rather fly in a larger group than we get on BGS nights. Would the DCS boys fly on a Tuesday or Sunday and would GBS flyers do DCS on the chosen night. Can people please say they will probably turn up (I know real life can get in the way). Once potential numbers for DCS are known then maybe a choice that will benefit the majority can be made.