Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    248

Everything posted by Crash

  1. My financial adviser wont be best pleased about that
  2. How is it going Fen? I think I might be able to talk myself into doing something like this as my WH is about 10 years old so.....
  3. Cant make tonight, but what is the plane set/scenario?
  4. How many have you bought Col?
  5. I have too much DCS stuff to learn, so I will give this a miss.
  6. Hello Kevin, as we are not hosting any coop missions for maps etc all you need is to enable mods in the home screen or enable them from the launcher. simples.
  7. Nowt rong we Yorkshire. A proper brew.
  8. Hi Col, the start is 9:00 PM and we start assembling 8:15 ish. It would be good if you could join in.
  9. sorry to hear this Fen as I know you have put a lot of effort into it. If anyone wants to help the GBS campaign your help would be greatfully recieved.
  10. Crash

    New (OLD) Dog

    She is doing very well, but does have some movement issues so she is on tablets for this, hopefully in a few weeks she will be a bit more active. She is 8 years old.
  11. I wont be doing this mission but are there plans to move to SRS for DCS nights?
  12. I think that we should postpone the match for a week or so
  13. Its 6 months since Amber died and we have now got another rescue Retriever called Rosie
  14. If you fancy driving a tank we have something for you on Sunday.
  15. Crash

    Greta

      • 1
      • Haha
  16. Mooch has commented on this
  17. https://forum.dcs.world/topic/378852-ed-we-need-help-as-modules-have-been-abandoned-by-polychop/page/2/#comment-5697128
      • 1
      • Like
  18. No group photo?
  19. I wish this was organised early this year could have been a Dogz weekend.
  20. maybe next year this, or RIAT
  21. aye
×
×
  • Create New...