i did dl, crash, but it says it's not compatible with my system. I have win 7 pro (x64)
any ideas?
what torrent do you use? http://www.utorrent.com/ works with 64 bit, install and start the torrent
UP3 is a couple of gig and I think is only available as a torrent. This needs to be installed on top of 4.101 then the rc4 patch applied.
link for torrent http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,4029.0.html Good luck
I remember seeing his first car run at Santa Pod. The one in the vid was the second, as the first caught fire. It had GM auto gearbox as John Dodd did repairs on auto gearboxes. The original did look quite a bit like a roller
(well maybe not)
When Fibre Glass Repairs was building it they bought a new RR radiator and lowered it by a couple of inches as it was too tall for the bodywork. I remember reading that on one trip he did 1000 miles in ten hours including going through 3 sets of Border crossings.
Thanks for that I will check that later on
Now working fine I think that the problem was not pressing pause twice. Any advice on views as it seems to zoom in (using trackIR) and jiggle about. I have paused the trackIR but in the vids I have seen they dont have an issue.
I tried a ramp start up but couldnt select the switches using the mouse. I can use the mouse to click the left hand MFD panel in the HOTAS tutorial. The curser changes to a green symbol but the switch wont move. I have tried left and right clicks and also holding down the LMB and moving the mouse.I asked on the ED forum but no answers yet. Any ideas?
I think it would be good to have a separate thread with ideas and maybe even a poll on what people would like to do. Also we could see who will be doing it.
I hope so I am going to be putting the MFDs I bought off Brando on a shelf under my monitor tomorrow and will make sure that the hat switches (and the mini joystick set as bands) all work. I found this guide which I will use to test my set up. I can see why the A10C guys like the Thrustmaster stuff as its mapped automatically by the game.
I am getting there I am going through the training missions (only done 1 so far)
PS the auto pilot doesnt seem to work I flew the second mission. The "instructor" said I have put the autopilot on then I got a message "autopilot dis-engaged" I pressed A to re engage it but nothing happened I will get the ex-Brando MFDs up and running this week, so by next weekend I should be slightly familiar with what I am supposed to be doing
Hi Fen, I have a M$ FFB stick, heavily modded X52 stick/throttle plus Saitek rudder-pedals I also bought the Thrustmaster MFDs off Brando (yet to be plugged in) Should be OK for Monday PM or evening
4.11 should be out in the next "2 weeks" I have just put a shelf up for the MFDs and a USB adapter should be here tomorrow to allow easy disconnection for Il-2 and they are pre configured for DCS A10c Hopeyou had a good New Year celebration.