Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,729
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Hi Kev, do you just put the files in the #UP# folder?
  2. Have you tried 786 meg? my 4 gig thing or expert mode (cause I am not) is unticked.
  3. Down loaded the latest beta and it didnt crash Il-2 or TS It seemed easier to configure than last time well worth a go.
  4. Works fine for me Increase the memory settings when you first launch UP3. Mine is 786meg or something like that.
  5. Crash

    Banter

    What is this sun of which you speak?
  6. For those who dont know Bugs and solution thread Quite a few pages so far.
  7. Is that when you are "flying" with your imaginary friends? I do
  8. From memory (binge drinking Thursday night in Chester) Copper Dragon bitter £2.30 Guiness £3 40 Mill Premium bitter £2.20 used to be £1.95! Weatherspoons is usually quite cheap.
  9. I am sure that there is something on the UP site about direct to drive. Worth a look
  10. Thanks Jedi but it didnt work for me downloading at 1.7kbs
  11. Mine is now 45% with 3 weeks 4 days to go I know that BT throttle torrents but this is getting silly.
  12. is glad that UP3 is out at last :)

    1. BluBear

      BluBear

      yay! thanks for the heads up mate! D/L now...

  13. YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES
  14. X45 has a rudder rocker on the throttle.
  15. Have a great day Fen
  16. Can I have one too?
  17. have you seen this thread ?
  18. How far away is long distance
  19. Thanks Chris on my desktop now.
  20. Nice work Kev, put me down for some of that
  21. What he said
  22. You are right Fireman they did stay in London and it did help morale. That Lanc was made where I used to work
  23. I had (have) a logi 940 and it broke (I forget what happened) I missed the FFB when I went back to my X52 and a lot of dogz were saying how good the sidewinder was so I bought one on ebay. A guy on the 1C forum has put an X52 handle on a sidewinder and it makes me want to do that mod so if the buttons pack in I will get an X52Pro and use that
  24. News just in So its 2 weeks And more tanks have been added Read me
×
×
  • Create New...