Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,729
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Update It appears that a resistor melted so I cant see what the value was. I dont suppose that anyone here has a Buttkicker? If so could you photograph the resister that is circled in the bottom photo. If I cant find the reistance value then then I think its dead.
  2. and expensive
  3. will have to get some missions ready this week. Just got the broadband upgraded so I will be able to host soon.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Jabo

      Jabo

      Woot!!

    3. Crash

      Crash

      Got there in the end :)

    4. Sweper

      Sweper

      Nice show Crash. It seemed that is was floating smoth and I could join :) WTG!

  4. I told wifey that I might get a jacket. She says "I`ll come with you" me "its errr errr a DangerDog jacket" . She shakes her head. She must think I am a bit of a geek
  5. I might be ordering a jacket
  6. Thanks for that, so you guys think that the rest of it should be OK? If there is any risk of pain I might get the electronics guy to do it
  7. is now a FLEABAG :)

  8. Here is what it looks like
  9. Hi Nick. Its about 2 years old. Due to the VERY noisey small fans I modded it. I put a large PC case fan with a speed control unit and I am sure that it didnt cause the problem. My opinion of Buttkickers is that its worth paying £50 for one but not the £100+ they are asking. A local electrical repair shop wants £30 to look at it. A capacitor costs about £8 so if the chances are good that there is no other damage I might de-solder the capacitor and pop on a new one or get the repair shop to do it .
  10. There was a strange smell and a glow When I took the cover off I could see that one of the capacitors (12000uF 50V) had burn marks on it, but no other apparent damage. I can can get a replacement part quite cheap but is it likely that other parts have given up as well. I dont normally do stuff like this.
  11. Get it here http://dangerdogz.com/forums/files/file/615-4111-int/
  12. look here http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=413937#post413937
  13. I will try my best
  14. Crash

    Swap Offered

    I have a spare OEM xp.sp1 with sp2&3 CDs. Want it? I have activated it a couple of times but there was no problems.
  15. Crash

    Camera Woes...

    Why not ask on a Canon forum? Might have happened before.
  16. This makes it even more exciting
  17. We need a countdown clock!
  18. This is going to run and run .............
  19. Is going to remove the bail-out button from his throttle OOOPs

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Sweper

      Sweper

      Fold wings by carrier landing - been there, done that :)

    3. DD_Brando

      DD_Brando

      On reflection I guess my worst was flying a B-25 on a low-level bomb-run, with another 3 6BL guys aboard. I settled into the approach at 600 feet - hit a button - and bailed out! Talk about melting headphones; I've never lived that down.

    4. Crash

      Crash

      @ Swep it was at the start of Mondays SEOW. Didnt loose the a/c but very annoyed with myself

  20. You will get on well with Painless
  21. Crash

    London Visit

    Glad you had a good time. Why not do the Duxford thing next time you are over?
  22. Crash

    New Guy

    Yeah what he said
  23. Happy birthday guys
  24. I didnt know that they did spares! Looking good Mr P
  25. Postage "economy delivery" £1500 ! :D
×
×
  • Create New...