Mod To Replace Sans Fov Changer

Crash

Is it actually rendering the game in 16:10 like San's does, or is it rendering in 4:3 just giving you more FOV levels? Correct me if I am wrong but I thought San's was supposed to re render the game in 16:10. Read the first page or 2 of this http://il2fovchanger.byethost7.com/versions/San%27s%20IL2%20Fov%20Changer%20v1.0%20english.pdf Also seems like there is no way to assign specific FOVs to buttons beyond what the game already allows for and there is not repeat function on the increase/decrease FOV assignments meaning you have to keep pushing the button for each 5 degree increment. My San's is working great so far by just killing the exe selector for UP3 once the game is launched, though I haven't tried it in multiplayer yet with the launcher disabled but I don't foresee it being a problem, I'll test it out tomorrow. And just for the record San's works great as long as you have all the boxes on the main screen unchecked accept for this latest problem it had with UP3 but it's more UP3's fault then San's. So far I seem to have my San's working consistently in UP3 so for now at least it seems like it's a non issue for me.

If this new mod turns out to be better I will start using it of course, but so far it's not comparable to what I am used to. We'll see how it goes.

nice find re the .exe mayhem.

works fine now.

now if only i can find out if its possible to change the dll's as i ain't impressed with the UP ones.

Thanks, means a lot coming from you. Can you elaborate on the dll's a little. What are the differences?

• 2. Administrators

Can you elaborate on the dll's a little. What are the differences?

yeah, see this thread,

http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,4590.0.html

look at the water edges, same nvidia settings, same conf.ini, different .dlls.

• 2 weeks later...