Lenovo T61P

Blairgowrie

I am really impressed with it. It is lightning fast and this particular one has the fastest CPU they put in the T61's plus a 9 cell battery. The guy I bought it from was black and we met in a parking lot. I asked him where he got it and he said the firm he worked for were going to have it destroyed. I was a bit nervous about meeting him in a parking lot.

I am really impressed with it. It is lightning fast and this particular one has the fastest CPU they put in the T61's plus a 9 cell battery. The guy I bought it from was black and we met in a parking lot. I asked him where he got it and he said the firm he worked for were going to have it destroyed. I was a bit nervous about meeting him in a parking lot.

Brave indeed, boss! Last time I did a deal in a public place I received a cardboard box with a house-brick in it while the (white) guy grabbed the money and scarpered. I thought the brick was the final irony and so would he if I'd ever caught him! <_<

I'm glad it worked out well for you.

Ross

• 1. DDz Quorum

I was a bit worried that my comment that he was black would be perceived as rascist. The only reason I did was that it just seemed to fit the circumstances.

fit the circumstances? You mean it was dark outside? Or the laptop is black too?

Brave indeed, boss! Last time I did a deal in a public place I received a cardboard box with a house-brick in it while the (white) guy grabbed the money and scarpered. I thought the brick was the final irony and so would he if I'd ever caught him! <_<

I'm glad it worked out well for you.

Ross

Was that the first brick for your wall?