Is Weiner A Weiner Or Just A Dick?

Really, I am almost ashamed of the DDz.... This is comedy GOLD! But I do understand... It is just too easy, really... Softball.. Slow pitch... Whack!

But for our brothers across the pond, or to the North (JP?), I am curious.. Have you had anything this stupid and at the same time hilarious?

Ok, here is the scoop, We have a member of Congress, a Representative from New York named... wait for it.... Mr. Weiner. And he actually is a total weiner, but more of a weasel if you ask me. This guy is a Democrat hatchet man. He will argue with anybody about anything. He has no handle on the truth. His job is to argue, period. Well, a week ago he sent a picture of his... weiner (in his undies) to a 21 year old girl on Twitter. He is married, so this is not good. But he said his Twitter account was Hacked!! He says he was not Twittering his Weiner to this girl.

The story:

And so now the press has questions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc7mh7-zBu0

And Finally, the truth.. you can guess what it is...

And now, let the jokes proceed...

My favorite so far, was not supposed to be a joke. Bill O'Reilly said "Mr. Weiner is taking this stiffly but is taking a beating.." to some people dicussing the story, but nobody laughed... but me. C'mon

• 2. Administrators

What a surprise. Another politician/footballer/minor celebrity (delete as applicable) thinks that a; normal rules don't apply to them and b; the press will go away if they say they didn't do it.

Jabo

Hey, if sending pictures of your dong to chicks on the internet is wrong, I don't want be be right. The picture was not that bad, there are far far worse things on the internet than that :).

But Yes, this guy is a bit of a dick. A bit of low moral fibre for someone serving his country.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hey, if sending pictures of your dong to chicks on the internet is wrong, I don't want be be right. The picture was not that bad, there are far far worse things on the internet than that :).

I don't quite know how to respond.

On one hand I want to ask you what your success record is, and on the other I wonder if a spot of therapy may be in order.

As for the second part of your statement.. passing any comment on another guys, errr, wiener seems so wrong and I'm wondering what your google search history would reveal :roflmao:

I don't quite know how to respond.

On one hand I want to ask you what your success record is, and on the other I wonder if a spot of therapy may be in order.

As for the second part of your statement.. passing any comment on another guys, errr, wiener seems so wrong and I'm wondering what your google search history would reveal :roflmao:

You know I was just kidding right? I'm a bit weird at times, but not THAT weird.

Do we need the purple sarcasm text on this forum? (Some forums encourage the use of purple text when being sarcastic)