Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DD_Arthur

Update?

It's a beautiful spring day, warm with not a cloud in the sky. It's also World Book Day. Lunchtime now. All the kids are out running around dressed as their favourite literary characters. I myself am dressed as Captain Hook, complete with hook, eye-patch and a stuffed Parrot on my shoulder. Last year I dressed as Willy Wonker.

I look like a bloody fool.

you crazy wanker?

Lol, my secret is out!!!

Ever tried speaking to a human being at Microsoft? Lordy! So yes BG, thanks to you XP is sorted. So, in effect you have donated about $50! Have to think about that one. Got a Paypal account or into reading much BG? I owe you.

Have got IL2 reloaded, UP downloaded, etc. There is an outside chance of flying tonight but I think that will involve divorce. However, Saturday I will be good to go. :thumbsu:

Ever tried speaking to a human being at Microsoft?

There are humans working at Microsoft? I thought that Bill Gates just summoned minions from the underworld or something.

Good to hear you are up and running Arthur

Sounding positive Arthur, that's good to hear mate! Let's hope you can recover some/all of your data in due course and as cheaply as possible!

I have to thank you actually, this thread has served as a catalyst for me pulling my finger out and finally getting round to ordering my new back up hdd.

It's always one of those things on the list to do when I get five mins and always forget.

you crazy wanker?

Lol, my secret is out!!!

Ever tried speaking to a human being at Microsoft? Lordy! So yes BG, thanks to you XP is sorted. So, in effect you have donated about $50! Have to think about that one. Got a Paypal account or into reading much BG? I owe you.

Have got IL2 reloaded, UP downloaded, etc. There is an outside chance of flying tonight but I think that will involve divorce. However, Saturday I will be good to go. :thumbsu:

You are a way ahead of me in donations Arthur. If I make it to Duford this year you can buy me a pint. And don't send me any books. Postage is a killer these days.