Bob

Dino

Hey guys, my brother loves sims but has never really got into flying sims. Over the past few months he has slowly altered his opinion and I told him about the BOB event we were running. He has never made a movie before but the footage inspired him and he put a small video together. For a first attempt I dont think its that bad but hey what the hell do I know. Anyway for anyone thats interested its in the vault. Dino. :bg:

• 2. Administrators

Not really my taste in music either Dino ("Aces High" by Iron Maiden might be more applicable), but a really nice vid all the same. Good work.

Jabo

Very nice tune. Sounds like Soil or Drowning Pool or something. Band please? :rock:

I liked the editing too, good timing and nice action shots. Why can't I make the window smaller? I only got a large window with crappy details. Oh, and tell him to ease up on the WEP, he's gonna cook that Merlin in a heartbeat. O0

~S~ Kimo

:bg:

Very nice tune. Sounds like Soil or Drowning Pool or something. Band please? :rock:

I liked the editing too, good timing and nice action shots. Why can't I make the window smaller? I only got a large window with crappy details. Oh, and tell him to ease up on the WEP, he's gonna cook that Merlin in a heartbeat. O0

~S~ Kimo

Some of that was event footage as he doesnt fly yet so I guess its one of us LOL. You should be able to make the window smaller, I suppose it depends what programme you watch it with.Its by Drowning Pool I think but as the last band I saw was the beatle I might be a little out of touch. Has anyone got any Des Oconor 78,s they would like to swap for some late Max Bygraves?. :bg:

• 1. DDz Quorum

A good selection of footage, I'm an old git and have no appreciation of the music genre whatsoever.....although it's inclusion looks like the way IL2 vids are done generally.

The vid gave a great impression of BoB action. Lots of bombers, Spits and Hurris doing the job, Channel scenery. Never seen the action at 1:15 before, a pilot struggling to open his canopy in order to get out of his stricken aircraft. Also the He111 gunner being strafed and the 'gore' internally. Wow....

A great effort and a great summary of our event :thumbsu:

Cheerzen