Full Mission Builder

Blairgowrie

I disable all of my mods except these when using FMB:

• 00_FMBPlus
  • 00_6DOF_Tracker_4GBVersion
  • 01_Zuti_MDS_v1.13_UP
  • 00_Ecran_Wide

I also set my Landscape Detail to Excellent from Perfect. I made a copy of my conf.ini file when Excellent Mode was on and made a jsgme mod to install it when I use FMB. This way the game is automatically started with Excellent. Perfrect mode has caused me memory leaks and CTD only in FMB.

Is your menu bar and scrollbars invisible in the FMB? That happens to me sometimes. I usually move the mouse over the left side where the zoom scrollbar is and roll my mousewheel, which changes the zoom and makes them visible again. Not sure if this is your problem.

You say you are trying to load a mission, but then you say you see the load maps screen with all the maps. Are you trying to just open a new map for a new mission, or open an existing mission you have already saved?

it could be a resolution difference problem also.

my game is running in 1680x 1050 resolution. when i enable ecran_wide the map list covers entire screen and i can't go back to menu. but when i disable ecran_wide everything is fine.

maybe that works differently on some other resolution.

right now i'm @ work but will send some screen shots when i come home.

@ BG: try to play with ecran_wide and small fonts modes or remove all the mods from the right side and see what's happening sir.

it could be a resolution difference problem also.

my game is running in 1680x 1050 resolution. when i enable ecran_wide the map list covers entire screen and i can't go back to menu. but when i disable ecran_wide everything is fine.

maybe that works differently on some other resolution.

right now i'm @ work but will send some screen shots when i come home.

@ BG: try to play with ecran_wide and small fonts modes or remove all the mods from the right side and see what's happening sir.

I had all mods removed when I tried it yesterday and no change. Surprised only Fruitbat is the only other one who has the issue.

i'm glad u solved the problem BG.

i doubt that your computer is weaker than my, and i'm pretty sure u have bigger screen than i am. why don't u run the game in monitors native resolution?

ok I have it solved thanks to the power of suggestion from Gec. I changed the game resolution from 1024 x 768 to 1280 x 960 and everything is hunky again.

I will have to try this, BG. I have had the same freakin' problem, and while managable, it is a pain in the arse. Thanks.

DT

i'm glad u solved the problem BG.

i doubt that your computer is weaker than my, and i'm pretty sure u have bigger screen than i am. why don't u run the game in monitors native resolution?

This is the monitor I have Gec. http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=11035555#specifications Can you tell what the native resolution is from this?

ok I have it solved thanks to the power of suggestion from Gec. I changed the game resolution from 1024 x 768 to 1280 x 960 and everything is hunky again.

I will have to try this, BG. I have had the same freakin' problem, and while managable, it is a pain in the arse. Thanks.

DT

Hey good stuff Glen. Hope the ingame resolution change works for you too. It just makes the map page smaller so you can see the load page.

This is from Specification tab:

Product Specifications

Video

* Contrast Ratio : 800:1 (max.)
   * Display Resolution : 1280 x 1024
   * Display Response Time : 12ms
   * Horizontal Scan (KHz) for PC : 28-86KHz
   * Viewing Angle : Horizontal: 170°, Vertical: 170°

so i would say that native res is 1280x1024.

because it will look worse!

Thats the highest res my monitor can run, which is also its native. If i drop down res i'll loose image quality.

i think BG is right. try using 1680x1050. also do no forgot to disable 00_ekran_wide mod.