Saw This Over At Sas, Arabs Shooting Guns, Made Me Laugh:)

fruitbat

• 2. Administrators

i guess some of you will probally have seen this before, but for those that haven't, very amusing :roflmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD-KaUl_olo&feature=player_embedded#

enjoy!

PS, how can i link it so it shows in this post, rather than having to go external to watch it?

GreyKnight says - p.p.s Fruitbat, use the MEDIA option on the far right of the post menu to enclose the YouTube link with the

[media]

tag.

There was one guy that knew how to handle it though. Very nifty how he used his whole body to absorb the recoil and "pivoted" slightly backwards after firing.

Yes - the guy with the cat tee-shirt, who is seen using the bolt action and loading a round, was the only person who looked experienced at firing an elephant gun. Most of the other guys had very little experience of rifle-shooting in general as far as I could tell by the elementary mistakes they were making, white Arabs included.

I wonder what the point is of a .577 rifle round and the rifle itself? Killing elephants and rhinos has rather gone out of fashion these days. One-upmanship I suppose. Sad.

There was one guy that knew how to handle it though. Very nifty how he used his whole body to absorb the recoil and "pivoted" slightly backwards after firing.

Yes - the guy with the cat tee-shirt, who is seen using the bolt action and loading a round, was the only person who looked experienced at firing an elephant gun. Most of the other guys had very little experience of rifle-shooting in general as far as I could tell by the elementary mistakes they were making, white Arabs included.

I wonder what the point is of a .577 rifle round and the rifle itself? Killing elephants and rhinos has rather gone out of fashion these days. One-upmanship I suppose. Sad.

Fun my friend. Just the sheer joy of big BOOMs and blowing big holes in stuff.

For me at least, there need be no more reason than that.:laughing7:

Some day I'd really like to own a civil war style cannon for the same reason.