Lisbon Airport went crazy on DEC 23

DD_asas

:icon_thumleft:, Zooly

Did not mean to upset anyone in the Squad, if i did i apologize. this is a SQUAD not political forum so u r 100% right Z , S and BG.

For is Over 'n' Out as far as this matter concern

cheers

AC

ASAS, it appears that you might have mistaken my reply to JP as a reply to you. I can't imagine how that might have sounded, and then of course there was my very harsh reply to you in turn.

That's unfortunate, because I actually like you, mate. Please accept my apologies, I'm really sorry.

Any comments I made in this thread were out of profound sadness over what I perceive to be the impending doom of my own country, which I dearly love.

This group is bound to be made up largely of Patriots, which is also bound to make discussion of politics problematic. I don't think impossible, but problematic.

Any comments I made in this thread were out of profound sadness over what I perceive to be the impending doom of my own country, which I dearly love.

Really!? Bloody hell, thats terrible m8 :(

Y' know, for a small fee (whispers quietly) I'm sure us Brits would be willing to come back over and, er, sort things out for you, take up the reins again, etc.

Tea anyone? :roflmao: