Flying models

Sweper

Did not know I had those guys around http://www.fmfk.se/ I may pay them a visit when the snow is gone and the tempature has risen a bit. The funny thing is I know one of the guys who is member of their board.

It seems that they offer newbies to try with a double commanded radio controller. I found them because of an article in my local paper, about a horse owner who complained about their planes making noice and scaring his horses when passing by on a small road.

Clickable links on left side of the site:

Bilder: Pictures

Filmer: Movies

Swep

Me think too. Check the vid to the right, third from above: "Lövstaviken". Same guy who made the first one. This vid is more like it. But I think he is not allowed flying there since they have very strict rules where to fly.

Swep

Wow Tonar! I'd love to have a go at this hobby, but since most of the time I'm in town it's almost impossible. I know a couple of cousins are involved in such RC clubs, but neither of them have such a beautiful plane as yours. Did you build your one yourself?

The Dogs really are full of surprises!