Pilots who flew plane 150 miles past US airport should have had many warnings

JensenPark

Pussy? Pussy? ........(ahem), I will refrain from mentioning anything about those who......"hesitate".....to fly jets, although I do approve of the subject matter in some forms.

I should shut up I guess, as I don't wanna be "landfill" on the estate.

Regarding the airline crew, I think it had something to do with their conference with a hot new stewardess nicknamed "Double-ender" that may have distracted them.

And how bout the Delta guys that landed on a taxi way at Atlanta? Sheesh man.

This is just more proof that I am the prophet of the western world, as I predicted that the removal of the third cabin crew guy was gonna cause some SEVERE problems. You need three guys up there, I don't give a damn what any "economist" says. The same thing is wrong with with US airpower; the guys making the decisions don't know a bloody thing about the subject matter.

as far as im aware from being "in cockpit" a few times if the you ignore the nav system there is no audio warning just a fly to type indicator on it, same applies to the AI and HSI. the only obvious audio would be from air tragic

• 3 weeks later...