Testing bullet proof glass 1952 video

SkyPup

A more realistic test would be to mount it solidly, as her body recoils absorbing some of the energy. (Aren't you all impressed with how edumacated I am?

:drunken_smilie:

You think that's bad; Richard Davis of the Second Chance body armor corp used to shoot himself in the chest with a 6 inch SW 44 mag.....WITHOUT the hardplate. Used to beat hell outta him and bruised him pretty bad, but he always survived, and sold a bucket load of body armor. I wonder if Utube has vids of that.

Oh, BTW, there's really no bullet proof anything.......it's bullet RESISTANT.

What a weird thing to do! Surely it would have been just as effective if the glass was on a stand.

On second thoughts, the power of advertising suggests this was a very effective way of getting the point across. I wonder if I could convince my wife?

:bg:

I'm quite sure Helen could be convinced to shoot at you while you hold up a piece of glass in front of your face..........

Helen to constable: He didn't say anything about shooting at the GLASS...........