NFL Season - Team predictions

GreyKnight

Well, the season starts this Thursday (night for me.) So give us your team predictions.

Mine -> Chicago Bears

I'm gonna go for a 10-6 record.

We got a great QB in Jay Cutler, and a stud of a RB in Matt Forte. Even with a load of no-name receivers (apart from Devin Hester, but I wouldn't call him a #1 WR), I think Cutler is so good, he'll lift the play ability of these WRs. We also have a some good TEs, especially in Greg Olson, and we appear to play a lot of 2x TE formations. So expect a good mix of runs and passes from this to keep opposing D's on their toes.

The only worry is our Defense, especially our Secondary. I've always been a big fan of Charles Tillman and Zach Bowman had a great training camp, but the remaining DBs look pants.

Our D, like most, will live or die from front 4, ex-Lions coach Marinelli seemed to get them sparked up in TC, but I only hope they up their game for the regular season.

But I do see us making the playoffs on a VASTLY improved offense, and if the defense improve, we could go deep in the playoffs.

It's playoffs or bust for Coach Lovie Smith.

Next...?

I can't believe yourself, and the REST of the media, have the Vikings topping the NFC North, just because they have Favre at QB!?!? If Favre took a dump on the lawn of the oval office, John Madden would have everyone saying what a great movement he did there.