One for BG from Britain's got talent

B16Enk

He was very good although I am not so sure about his choice of headgear.

Reminds me of the time I was in London and got all dressed up in my kilt and went to the BBC studios where they put on some show where you had to answer some skill testing questions and then they let you pick a prize from ten boxes. Sure enough I got picked and was able to answer the first two questions correctly. Then the game host Bruce Forsyth I think it was, asked me if the word enervate meant to strengthen or weaken. I thought long and hard and figured it must be something to do with energy and said strengthen. WRONG!!

:bg:

That gentleman impressed me, and I've played music with sax players from trios to 22 piece swing band. Very sweet tone and great ombredge control. I vote Yes!

When is this show on? I know there are few gems among the ore mounds but this is the second outstanding unknown in a week. I'd like to hear him accompany Susan Boyle and take a solo, maybe do some Benny Goodman tunes, too.

I too was surprised at his choice of appearance for an opportunity like that. Is he going to dress like that for the Queen?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Yes there is some stage management going on.

Re when is it on?

I confess I'm not sure, I watch the show after the event (it's Saturday night my wife just yelled) but you can get more detail here:

http://talent.itv.com/

And you may even get the ITV Player to work for you, it may not be locked down like the BBC one is.