MIA Pilot Back in Action

Desperado

Welcome back Desperado.

The other piece of news is that we are now using mods. Not sure how you feel about that but we all love (except FT) the new sounds, aircraft, maps etc that come with the mods. If you would like some help getting up to speed I can help you out. How does that sound?

:bg: 

Welcome back Desperado.

The other piece of news is that we are now using mods. Not sure how you feel about that but we all love (except FT) the new sounds, aircraft, maps etc that come with the mods. If you would like some help getting up to speed I can help you out. How does that sound?

Have a look here m8 and just follow the instructions. They are huge files and will take you a long time to download. Let me know when you get everything installed and I will meet you on TS and help you install them. You do have Teamspeak don't you? If not I can send you some more instructions to keep you busy.

http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/index.php/topic,7063.msg57652.html#msg57652

you need team speak

you want hyperlobbie,Ir tacker, IL2joystick and a million dollars

Where do I get that?

Sorry for being flippant, Desperado- Here's a more serious reply:

TeamSpeak is the software for communications- it's free, but you'll need a headset.

A head tracking device such as TrackIR (there are other FREE softwares that are the equivalent of TrackIR available). It replaces the 8-way hat switch by recording the movement of your head (ie: you look left and the view pans to the left. In many people's opinion (including my own) this is the next useful item after a joystick.

Hyperlobby is free software to play online.

As for a million dollars, you can go to one of the last solvent banks, The Blairgowrie Bank of Canada, and request a loan. Just make sure you pay it back on time with interest if you like your knee caps.

(there I go being flippant again).

Most evenings in North American time zones you can find several Dogz flying on Skies of Valor. Just check our TS channel, and come on in!

We had a good time last night. About 8 of us on a late war map, then Dunkirk 1940.