hyper lobby and 1946 4.08

SmackZ

Well after buying PF stand alone without a lil recon and getting scolded by most for doing it I bought the IL2 1946 digital dl witch is version 4.08. I also dl'ed hyper lobby and created my account. I pointed HL to the FB and the exe for 1946 is this correct? As when I join a game it seems like the game wants to start but then nothing happens and I'm left in HL..thankful for any help...more info needed? just ask, be around all morning and want to fly today

For one you need to make sure Hyperlobby is directed to your IL2.exe,

then once that's done, and on the Hyperlobby looking for a game, you need to be sure of the version the host is using.

Right clicking their name, generally will give you a brief detail if the game.

Umm thanx for the tips and yea followed a link from another forum here to meet up with some online prop guys (er..and or gals, no offense intended)lol I know its allot harder to fly with a reference point flying next to you :) Wanted to check out the DD scene as flying partners are not always so easy to come by these days when everyone wants to play with thier WeeWee I mean nintendo (again no offense)lol

..................to meet up with some online prop guys (er..and or gals, no offense intended)

only one "gal" around here......name is Painless

.......when everyone wants to play with thier WeeWee..............

ummmm, again............Painless is your guy (erm, I mean "gal")

Smackz,

Since you would like to fly with us, I have made you a Danger Dogz guest. This should give you access to this thread that gives you all the info you will need to fly with us.

http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/index.php/topic,6622.msg53366.html#msg53366

:bg:

getting the dl's now, one question though is I have the 4.08 digital dl of 1946 but I see peeps talking 4.08m is it the same version?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Pretty much yes.

After you have applied the Mods/Patches you will have an identical version to the retail DVD version after patching.

The DL version had (or at least did) a slightly different IL2FB.exe due to copy control IIRC.