Who is The Eraser ??

Eraser

Hi everyone...

My name is Robert...45 yrs old....live in GA USA....aka The Eraser.....some buddies of mine many years ago nicknamed me "The Eraser" when I used to fly Falcon 3.0 and most all flying Sims back in that era....as I would erase all targets in front of me...as they would say.....if they missed the target...I'd show em how to hit it.....I have never flown a real plane.....but I used to be pretty good in these Sims on realistic mode...(with the exception of engine mixture).....Falcon 3.0 was my favorite...I still own the Original Falcon 3.0 & add-ons such as Mig29 & Hornet.....also I have the Original Falcon 4.0....man oh man those were the days....I also enjoyed MS CFS....CFS 2....CFS 3....IL Sturmovik....IL Pacific Fighter.....MS Flight Sim all the way to the Flight X.....over the years the industry has came a long way in graphics....and I found myself deleting the CFS's and only flying MS FS X & Pacific Fighters....but as all good things in life....it started coming apart as all my buddies (for whatever reason) got out of the sport.....then I found myself with no one to fly with....that was appr 2 years ago....I haven't flown since then....so I started getting back into my other hobby of Metal Detecting....and became a Global Moderator on White's Metal Detecting Website....and that's where I met my buddy Logo's.....he's a trip....thank God his hair grew back...not that it helped any...but it's something....through general talking he led me to this site....so here I am....for better or worse...I'm out of practice...but it'll all come back to me (I hope)....so after looking at this site yesterday....I joined immediately....I'm extremely excited about flying again...so being the newbee on the block...I'll try to earn my wings as quickly as possible....so watch YOUR SIX....it might get Erased....then again....it might be mine that gets Erased...........

Thanks guys.......Logos siad it got hot during the summer and shaved all his hair off except some fuzz...then he posted a picture on the forum....scared the crap out of most of us....so some of us did the same thing as we didn't want our buddy to look that bad all by himself.....so you can imagine how that must have looked....I can post a picture....but consider yourself warned.....I can only hope his flying equals that picture....if so...one down........he can be My Wingman.....

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome to the pound.

The only stupid questions are the ones you dont ask! We have all been there (some are still there, even worse some will never find "there" let alone get to it!)

Our matriarch, Blairgowrie, will be along soon no doubt to formally welcome you and to dish the dirt on how to get up in the skys with us.

Could I point out at this early stage that there is an un written rule (devised by me) about shooting your chaplain down, and the fact that I would request you dont.

Other than that, if you need someone to talk in confidence to, that is what i am here for. I represent the Priory of St Oleg, a nondemononational group. For more info search the forum or even "google" me. (The last time I did I managed to return only 1, yes ONE hit !!)

Oh, when I say in confidence, it does depend on the amount on cash you give me, the amount of young nubile women in the story and how often you get on my six.

Cheers

Friar