***Game Version Compatability***

Eraser

I have the Stand Alone Version of IL Pacific Fighters....I haven't updated it in awhile....still on version 3.04....as I quit playing for a long period of time....now I'm wanting to start back playing...

So my question is.....can I fly this game on here with you guys (w/updated version..if so which version # do I need to D/L)

I believe you are located in the US. If so you can get iL2-1946 from Go Gamer for $19.90.

http://www.gogamer.com/searchresults.htm?keywords=il2&brandId=&price=&x=24&y=18&653Search=true&categoryId=444758

Best Buy and some Walmart stores also had it for sale not that long ago. If all else fails, I have two spare copies and I would be happy to send you one of them.

:bg:

Yep my local Walmart has the IL 1946 for $19.95.....I see that I can d/l the newer version for my existing game IL to version 4.04......but wasn't sure if that would work on here....didn't want to buy the 1946 version if I didn't need it to play on here....if so..I can get it tomorrow when I go to town....

I'm in the US....State of Georgia

• 2. Administrators

As I understand it, the IL2-1946 game is also available as a paid download directly from ubisoft if you have a rapid connection. Bear in mind that you will also need to download the 352nd mod package which you can find in the Vault.

Welcome to the pound Eraser - I think you'll like it here...

~S~ Jabo

Thanks everyone....

I'll get the 1946 dvd version tomorrow at Walmart...I like having the game dvd in hand instead of a d/l version...now I gotta go find the Vault and d/l that file so I'll be ready tomorrow...

Looking forward to start bcak flying this game again...

• 1. DDz Quorum

As I understand it, the IL2-1946 game is also available as a paid download directly from ubisoft if you have a rapid connection. Bear in mind that you will also need to download the 352nd mod package which you can find in the Vault.

Welcome to the pound Eraser - I think you'll like it here...

~S~ Jabo

And it is now available on Steam too :)

You won't be able to d/l from the vault Eraser unless you are a Danger Dogz or a Danger Dogz guest. I'll give you guest privileges for now and you can decide later if you want to join our group.

http://www.dangerdogz.com/K9Vault/p13_sectionid/11/p13_fileid/298

It should be installed directly after the DVD has installed the game. (Version 4.07m). The mod package has a self installer and you just have to make sure you set the correct path to your iL2-1946 game folder. If you need help, just holler. BTW this is a really large file but I see you use Comcast so you should be golden.

Thanks Blair.......I just finished d/l'ing it now........ :)

I'll read/look at that site tonight to become familiar with the group.....I became aware of this site from a friend who said he flies on here.....Kevin aka Logos007 on a White's Metal Detector Forum.....I "thought" he said he was known as aka Luftwussy on this site....that's how I got this link

I stand corrected....I looked through the member list....my buddy is

He Hee. Hey Eraser. My squadron tag is Logos. Luftwussy is more of a description of my flying techniques. Eraser is a Global Forum Moderator at the Whites Metal Detecting forum I hang out on. He's a mean bastard and will deny your forum privileges if you get out of line. Make sure first time you see him in the air you blast his crate to smithereens. :spank: Just kidding gang. He's a great guy with a unique sense of humor and a true hatred toward squirrels. :terrorist::bunny::minigun: Sorry couldn't find a squirrel for you to kill so I got a fuzzy bunny. Like our fearless leader has stated we are here to help you along. If you need any assistance just let us know on the forum and someone with the know how will be along shortly to assist you. I think you'll like it here buddy. We are just a bit wackier than the folks on the Whites web sight. I think we might drink a wee bit more here too. Talk to ya' later mate.

Logos :icon_salut: