What the...!?!?!?

GreyKnight

Woman Cut Free After Two Years On Loo

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 35,00.html

Police are investigating whether a woman who reportedly sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years was mistreated.

The 35-year-old stayed on the lavatory in Ness City, Kansas, so long that her skin had grown round the seat by the time her partner finally called police.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple told reporters her muscles had atrophied and a medical crew had to separate her from the toilet because she was bound to it by "natural means".

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Mr Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body. It is hard to imagine. I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

The woman had initially refused help when emergency services arrived. But she was eventually convinced that she needed to be assessed at a hospital.

Police would not release the couple's names but the boyfriend, Kory McFarren, identified the woman as Pam Babcock.

Mr McFarren, 36, told investigators he took her food and water and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

The sheriff said his office was considering a charge of mistreatment of a dependent adult.

LOL, BG. She wasn't running at all was the problem more like.

I'm not sure why the police think the boyfriend might have been mistreating her... granted he could be considered negligent for not calling the cops/emergency/a psychiatrist/anyone earlier, but nothing in the story indicates that he mistreated her to me.

Holy Shit, or not as the case may indicate.

I got some weird stuff happening around my azz but, for certain there ain't no toilet seat growing attached to it. How the hell could you sleep in that position? Oh well, I got enough of my own issues to try and figure this nut case's problems out. :huh:

Logos