cpu shows 100% usage when running il2?

Birdy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1. DDz Quorum

I need to compare your dxdiag outputs side by side, which I will endeavour to do tomorrow for you.

nVidia control panel settings.

This is your next area to concentrate on, it's late. The whisky has been good. Again I'll defer any further comment until tomorrow.

Save to say your comment on a slide show running a particular co-op mission on TS earlier suggests, to me at least, that you may benefit from tweaking your Anisotropic and Anti Aliasing settings.

I found that even with a 3700+ cpu, a 7800GTX GPU and 2Gb RAM that I got a slide show under certain circumstances.

nVidia control panel has outstripped the capabilities of IL2, and will endeavour to offer more than IL2 can cope with.

This results in smoke and explosions bringing your system down to it's knees.

I will note and post the specific settings for you tomorrow.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I need to compare your dxdiag outputs side by side, which I will endeavour to do tomorrow for you.

nVidia control panel settings.

This is your next area to concentrate on, it's late. The whisky has been good. Again I'll defer any further comment until tomorrow.

Save to say your comment on a slide show running a particular co-op mission on TS earlier suggests, to me at least, that you may benefit from tweaking your Anisotropic and Anti Aliasing settings.

I found that even with a 3700+ cpu, a 7800GTX GPU and 2Gb RAM that I got a slide show under certain circumstances.

nVidia control panel has outstripped the capabilities of IL2, and will endeavour to offer more than IL2 can cope with.

This results in smoke and explosions bringing your system down to it's knees.

I will note and post the specific settings for you tomorrow.

I have created a little script that will close the programs off in the process list.

Attached are two files:

taskkill.cmd.rar

taskkill.exe.rar

taskkill.cmd.rar contains a CMD file that will close all the programs off.

taskkill.exe.rar contains the EXE file that does the work.

Extract taskkill.exe.rar to C:\Windows\system32

You can extract taskkill.cmd.rar anywhere you wish (dekstop is good) and double click it to execute.

I have created a little script that will close the programs off in the process list.

Attached are two files:

taskkill.cmd.rar

taskkill.exe.rar

taskkill.cmd.rar contains a CMD file that will close all the programs off.

taskkill.exe.rar contains the EXE file that does the work.

Extract taskkill.exe.rar to C:\Windows\system32

You can extract taskkill.cmd.rar anywhere you wish (dekstop is good) and double click it to execute.

taskkill.cmd.rar

taskkill.exe.rar

~S~ BBloke sir

Thankyou for those programes, I have installed as instructed but when i click on task kill cmd on dest top I get a very fast repeating screen showning the following, see image below.

Is this correct should it be doing this?

~S~ BBloke sir

Thankyou for those programes, I have installed as instructed but when i click on task kill cmd on dest top I get a very fast repeating screen showning the following, see image below.

Is this correct should it be doing this?

189_0522b67da52c6b561b8b7b1c4a1a2f85

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hmmm.

OK this is what I can do..

I will send you an AGP 6800 LE 128MB card.

But on one condition, you pay the price I'm asking.

Which is simply this:

PM your address and I'll get it in the post for you.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hmmm.

OK this is what I can do..

I will send you an AGP 6800 LE 128MB card.

But on one condition, you pay the price I'm asking.

Which is simply this:

PM your address and I'll get it in the post for you.

~S~ B16Enk Sir

First of all are you serious and second of all i'll pm you my address in a flash. What can I say? Obviously thankyou isn't enough but are you absolutely sure? thats realy brilliant of you to make such a gesture, I gobsmacked. Thankyou thankyou thankyou a million times. 

~S~ B16Enk Sir

First of all are you serious and second of all i'll pm you my address in a flash. What can I say? Obviously thankyou isn't enough but are you absolutely sure? thats realy brilliant of you to make such a gesture, I gobsmacked. Thankyou thankyou thankyou a million times.