cpu shows 100% usage when running il2?

Birdy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'm a long way from knowing much about computers, but isn't 61 processes running an awful lot.

I was in the forties and had problems, game dropped to desk top, got it down to 29 and all was better.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'm a long way from knowing much about computers, but isn't 61 processes running an awful lot.

I was in the forties and had problems, game dropped to desk top, got it down to 29 and all was better.

Could do with seeing what your list of tasks is.

Here's how:

Click Start

Click Run

Type 'cmd' (without the quotes).

You should have a black box white writing.

Now type 'tasklist > c:\tasklist.txt' (with out the quotes).

Now post it up for me and I'll go through it for you.

It may be worth posting you game conf.ini to see if there is anything that can be tweaked to help there too. I've had a similar cpu speed system running a 9800XT which managed very well for a long time but a lot of AA and planes would bring it to a crawl.

Could do with seeing what your list of tasks is.

Here's how:

Click Start

Click Run

Type 'cmd' (without the quotes).

You should have a black box white writing.

Now type 'tasklist > c:\tasklist.txt' (with out the quotes).

Now post it up for me and I'll go through it for you.

It may be worth posting you game conf.ini to see if there is anything that can be tweaked to help there too. I've had a similar cpu speed system running a 9800XT which managed very well for a long time but a lot of AA and planes would bring it to a crawl.

~S~ BBloke Sir

I have tried to enter cmd as requersted but got message below, also have confi file also below. I appreciate you all spending your own valuable personal time on this and hope I'm not causing you all too much trouble, me being a noobie and all. Many thanks Birdy.

You will need a small programe called FRAPS which you can get here Birdy.

http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Install it to Programs and then start it before you start the game. You should see a little yellow counter in one corner in your game screen. To start recording, press F12 after 5 seconds into Black Death. At 2 minutes, 30 seconds, press f12 again to stop recording. Exit game and go to start/search/ and enter frapslog. Open the log and you should find your average/min/max

You will need a small programe called FRAPS which you can get here Birdy.

http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Install it to Programs and then start it before you start the game. You should see a little yellow counter in one corner in your game screen. To start recording, press F12 after 5 seconds into Black Death. At 2 minutes, 30 seconds, press f12 again to stop recording. Exit game and go to start/search/ and enter frapslog. Open the log and you should find your average/min/max

5_b304219eae70699e5fc4295e27c4cd77

5_9f948a0119db46c77bda6a2a66353ae5