cpu shows 100% usage when running il2?

Birdy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.

OK this is what I can do..

I will send you an AGP 6800 LE 128MB card.

But on one condition, you pay the price I'm asking.

Which is simply this:

PM your address and I'll get it in the post for you.

~S~ B16EnK Sir Thankyou for sending the graphics card, which I recieved in Saturday's post. The computer is in high demand at the moment, what with my 3 kids being off from school now and the fact they're moaning about how much time I'm spending on here lately i.e. JO and my graphics problem. All I hear now are cries of "when will you be finished" and "are you done yet" ringing in my ears lol so I probably won't have time to switch this card in and old one out till Monday at the earliest. So Big thanks to you Sir and goodluck in your new job, hope you get paid loads and enjoy your new job but most of all get paid loads lol. See you real soon best wishes a very gratefull Birdy :)       

Hmmm.

OK this is what I can do..

I will send you an AGP 6800 LE 128MB card.

But on one condition, you pay the price I'm asking.

Which is simply this:

PM your address and I'll get it in the post for you.

~S~ B16EnK Sir Thankyou for sending the graphics card, which I recieved in Saturday's post. The computer is in high demand at the moment, what with my 3 kids being off from school now and the fact they're moaning about how much time I'm spending on here lately i.e. JO and my graphics problem. All I hear now are cries of "when will you be finished" and "are you done yet" ringing in my ears lol so I probably won't have time to switch this card in and old one out till Monday at the earliest. So Big thanks to you Sir and goodluck in your new job, hope you get paid loads and enjoy your new job but most of all get paid loads lol. See you real soon best wishes a very gratefull Birdy :)       

• 1. DDz Quorum

Great!

Glad it arrived Birdy.

Do your self a favour, when you do the swap play it safe and un install the current drivers.

Then shut down and swap the card out.

Then install the drivers.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Great!

Glad it arrived Birdy.

Do your self a favour, when you do the swap play it safe and un install the current drivers.

Great!

Glad it arrived Birdy.

Thankyou for that tip sir :)

There is no driver disk with the card you sent me, do I use the driver disk from my old card or do I get drivers from the internet?

Great!

Glad it arrived Birdy.

Thankyou for that tip sir :)

There is no driver disk with the card you sent me, do I use the driver disk from my old card or do I get drivers from the internet?