Kicked when a certain player joins ?? ...everytime

Whenever i'm playing Cliffs of Dover blitz (which is all of my life)  and a certian player joins called "Garrapata" ...my game stutters, then stops and kicks me off to windows !!

If he's playing before I join, and I click to join, it starts to load, then boom !! ...back to windows !

Any other server he's on, I can join and play alongside him etc .....but on Dangerdogz NO !!  If he's on, im unable to join, if i'm happily playing and he joins, i'm off.

any ideas anybody ...please !

• 1. DDz Quorum

Been thinking about this issue, and still have no idea.

However, I do remember seeing you both online at the same time so I thought it fixed itself?

Weird stuff!

Here's what the log file is showing:

[18:42:17]	Server: Garrapata is now connected.	
[18:42:18]	Loading mission  ...	
[18:42:18]	Mission loaded. time = 0.005	
[18:42:21]	Server: Garrapata enlists in the Red air force.	
[18:42:38]	Server: Pilot of a Spitfire IIa () (AI) is dead.	
[18:42:38]	Server: AI in a Spitfire IIa () is no more.	
[18:42:43]	Chat: Nogin: 	heres where I get kicked off ...garrapata join9ng
[18:42:50]	Loading mission  ...	
[18:42:50]	Mission loaded. time = 0.003	
[18:42:58]	1>missLoad "C:\Users\DangerSecz\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Multi\DD\Parts\DD-P-Blenheims-Attack-Barges-Dunk2.mis"	
[18:42:58]	Loading mission missions/Multi/DD/Parts/DD-P-Blenheims-Attack-Barges-Dunk2.mis ...	
[18:42:58]	Mission loaded. time = 0.103	
[18:42:58]	1>timeout 60 file mload.rcu	
[18:43:58]	1>timeout 60 file mload.rcu	
[18:44:02]	Loading mission  ...	
[18:44:02]	Mission loaded. time = 0.003	
[18:44:58]	1>timeout 60 file mload.rcu	
[18:45:03]	Server: Pilot of a Bf 109 E-4 () (AI) is dead.	
[18:45:03]	Server: 8.8 cm FlaK 37 claimed a friendly kill: Bf 109 E-4 () (AI).	
[18:45:04]	Server: Goodbye, Nogin!	

And yeah, no, nothing sticks out to me why you get kicked out. Nothing at all... 

I shall experiment a bit with some network settings, but - no promises... 

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well, I did change a port setting, form 27016 to 27015. Now ... gotta wait and see!

Maybe check your log file if you see any error occurring on your game Nogin. Log file is called log.lst and resides in the My Documents\1c Soft(...) folder...

The only reason I can think of a server kicking a player is a ping kick, does our server have a tighter tolerance than others?

Having said that another user should not effect your ping unless sharing a connection

I would be interested to see a graph of his pings before and after this anomaly 

• 1. DDz Quorum
3 hours ago, delta7 said:

The only reason I can think of a server kicking a player is a ping kick, does our server have a tighter tolerance than others?

Having said that another user should not effect your ping unless sharing a connection

I would be interested to see a graph of his pings before and after this anomaly 

No ping kick.

The Log file just shows he disconnects. As if he hit Esc, disconnect.

He can connect to the server whenever Garrapata is connected,  but he's just getting disconnected after a few minutes. No errors at all!

Check that excerpt of the logfile I posted above: Garrapata joins, and about three minutes later, Nogin leaves.

Here's another example, where Nogin joins, and leaves after a few minutes - you cannot see here that Garrapata is connected, but he is.

[19:05:04]	Server: Nogin is now connected.	
[19:05:58]	1>timeout 60 file mload.rcu	
[19:06:58]	1>timeout 60 file mload.rcu	
[19:07:16]	Server: Nogin needed to go	

Even when Nogin uses a different alias this happens. 

Both Nogin and Garrapata have IP addresses that change every once in a while.

It is mind boggling ... 

very strange , no server messages for kicking , but then why only our server ??? 
could the other user have remote access to Nogins PC ? but unlikley if ip keeps changing